Please scroll down to read the measures we’ve put in place to ensure the utmost safety during your visit. We guarantee that we are following (and exceeding) all the latest government guidelines.
- All appointments must be booked in advance – we can’t accept any walk-in appointments or enquiries.
- When we speak to you to arrange your appointment, we will confirm your personal details. This is to comply with the government’s Covid-19 track-and-trace policy.
- If your appointment is for a colour service, we will arrange an allergy alert test 48 hours in advance.
- Please postpone your appointment if you have any Covid-19 symptoms or you’ve been near anyone with symptoms within the past 14 days. Symptoms include high temperature, new continuous cough, or change to your sense of smell or taste. We’ll be happy to book a new appointment for you.
- Please bring minimal items with you.
- Note that you’ll need to wear a face covering in the salon.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time.
- If you are early, please wait outside and give plenty of space to any clients who are leaving. We’ll tell you as soon as it’s safe to enter.
- If you have a coat or jacket, please put it in your bag.
- Please use the automatic hand sanitiser at the entrance to the salon, and follow the instructions to clean your hands. (You must still use the sanitiser even if you’ve been wearing gloves.)
- Please wear your mask throughout your appointment.
- We’ll give you a disposable gown to wear.
- All the styling stations have been separated from the others with a clear screen.
- Every styling station will be thoroughly sanitised between each appointment.
- All the tools and equipment we use on your hair will be thoroughly sanitised between each appointment.
- As always, we will use disposable towels.
- The only close contact you will have will be with your stylist.
- Your stylist will be wearing a visor, a mask, and a disposable apron.
- A maximum of four to six people will be allowed in the salon at any one time. (That includes clients and staff.)
- Social distancing of two metres will be maintained between clients at all times.
- Please note that we will not be serving refreshments or providing magazines.
- We have a cloakroom and toilet in the salon, but please don’t ask to use these facilities if you can possibly avoid it.
At the end of your appointment
- If you wish to buy any haircare products, your stylist will sanitise them and put them into a retail bag for you. There will be no hand-to-hand contact.
- We ask you to please pay by card.
- We’ll sanitise the card terminal before you use it.
- If you want to book future appointments, we’ll phone you later in the day to arrange them.
- When you leave the salon, we’ll put all disposable items into a lidded bin and re-sanitise everything else.
As you can see, we’re doing everything we can to keep you and our team safe. Please be patient while we adjust to this new way of working. If you think of anything else we can do that will make you feel more comfortable during your visit, do let us know.
As always, we are committed to creating amazing hair and we’re ready and waiting to see you.
Thank you for your support.