12 SESSIONS ON FLABéLOS VIBRATION TRAINING FOR ONLY £12.00. OFFER AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY. PLEASE CALL 020 8777 2714 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Pamper parties available for all @ Wickham Studio.
On Saturday 20th April we closed the salon and hosted a pamper party for Katie and friends. All the girls had their hair and nails done before heading off to Pizza Express to enjoy the rest of the evening.
If you would like us to organise your special party please call us on 02087772714
Are you between 13 and 19 and would love to save 40% on all hairdressing and nail services for a year?
Simply join our ‘Teen Club’ by purchasing a ‘Teen Club Card’ for only £20.00. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org leave your name and contact details telling us that you are interested in joining ‘Teen Club’.
- First, make sure that your hair is in tip-top condition. To help with this, we recommend use a treatment once a week. Leave it on for as long you can, even overnight, if possible.
- You need to determine whether to opt for cool or warm blonde tones. For example, some people suit blues and purples (cool) while others are better with oranges and golds (warm). Ask your stylist what shade of blonde will work best with your skintone.
- We advise you go for hilights rather than an all-over blonde. The look is less of a shock to the system and remember, you can always add more hilights later if you want to.
- As with all colours, blonde can go dull over time. It’s best not to keep over-processing your hair by adding more and more hilights. Instead, a semi-permanent colour from your stylist will enliven and refresh your look.
- To maintain your blonde locks, it’s important to use the correct aftercare procedure. Your Wickham Studio stylist will be happy to give you personalised advice. Just ask!